ARCQE’s 4th Annual National Child Day Conference
Please Join us as we celebrate: ARCQE’s 4th annual National Child Day Conference & engage in compelling dialogue about the development of an Early Learning Curriculum framework for Alberta’s Children!
Would your organization like to host an Early Learning and Care Conference
Would your organization like to host an Early Learning and Care Conference but struggle to find time and resources to move it into action? ARCQE can help! With access to local, national and international presenters and a wide variety of topics there is the ability to coordinate a palette of presenters and information to meet the focus of your organization.
Areas of Possible Support Available:
- Full Conference Coordination (Presenters to Decorations all included)
- Key Note Address & Master of Ceremonies
- Venue Booking & Physical Coordination for Conference
- Registration of Participants
- Session Presenters on Conference Focus
- Social Event Coordination (eg. Recognition Evening)
- Certificates for the Participants
ARCQE has a team of professionals that span the province and work with the front line to identify the issues and trends specific to each area. This helps to ensure that the information provided is relevant and specific to the vision of the organization holding the conference. The cost of this service is determined after a Conference Request Form is submitted and review.
Contact us and let us help you plan a conference to be remembered!
Download a flyer on ARCQE’s conference-planning services.