Child Care Connect AB
Interested in advertising and promoting your program but wondering how to do this effectively while under budgetary challenge and constraint? Are you a smaller program unable to afford costly website development, maintenance and server fees?
Consider linking under ARCQE’s newest promotional service stream titled: “Child Care Connect AB…”
With a focus on Community Building & Networking, ARCQE is pleased to announce its newest service extending opportunities for programs to sign up for mini website profiles where individual programs will be promoted and highlighted under a special link on the ARCQE website. Currently there is only limited information about child care programs available to the public, and what does exist is either difficult to find or there is no consistent site where parents, professionals and public can go to find consistent information from region to region. With 10,000 hits per month to the ARCQE website advertising your program on our site will provide high traffic attention for those choosing to promote their agencies with us and to those searching for detailed information to help them in seeking out quality care programs and/or information about employment agencies.
- Programs signing up for Child Care Connect AB will further benefit by way of being promoted on a site that has identified key words on both Yahoo and Google search engines
- Be a part of a listing specifically dedicated to promotion of child care programs alphabetically listed by geographical region. In larger regions, programs will also be further highlighted by quadrant (South, West, East and North) to assist parents in finding programs within respective community boundaries.
- Feature a profile on individual programs that enable you to provide a full detailed page of information unique to your agency beyond a one or two line monochromatic ad in a phone book directory for virtually the same price.
Additional benefits of “Comprehensive” R.A.P. card holders:
- As part of membership privileges, those registered as Ultimate RAP card members will not pay initial set up fees associated with developing the Program Profile homepage- only annual posting fees will apply.
- Also, as an Comprehensive R.A.P. card holder, members will have the opportunity to feature upcoming events specific to their programs (such as Open Houses, Fundraisers and available spaces) as part of the Child Care Connect- Special Events & Activity Calendar!
Be among the first to sign up for this exciting new marketing strategy launching in July 2010! Watch for application forms & service fee and information to follow shortly!